domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Mario's New Cologne

Last night, as I plopped on the couch, ready to watch a movie with the hubs, I caught a whiff of something different.  Something I couldn't quite place.  But something that smelled amazing.

Not one to wear anything scented, I cautiously asked Mario, "Are you wearing perfume?"

"Nope, I'm wearing mosquito lotion."

Ahhh . . . of course.  I've never thought of mosquito lotion as an attractive scent.  But some of my fondest memories have been spent outdoors, in the woods, at camp--covered in mosquito lotion.

So I guess there is an upside to the insane amounts of mosquitoes we've seen this week.  I'm hoping that Mario puts on that mosquito lotion every night.

And last night I even dreamed that I was spending the summer at Homestead again.  I'm not seeing a downside to this.



Yet.

      

No hay comentarios :