sábado, 16 de febrero de 2013

Dragging My Feet

A few months ago, I mentioned a thought of giving up the blog.  It was a passing thought.  I didn't really mean it. 

But then the husband stopped working nights, so instead of hanging out with you all in the evenings, I thought it might behoove me to spend some quality time with the husband instead.  (Tonight he's spending quality time with Quentin Tarantino--otherwise known as JillyRepellant, so here I am.)  The four-year-old stopped taking naps, so internet is out of the question during the day, as she'd be happy to spend her day looking at photos of her friends (and imaginary friends) on facebook.  And if the computer of on when the one-year-old is awake, he is not content unless he's pounding every button he can reach.  Skype conversations have been rather torturous lately, until I feel compelled to banish the boy to his bed.  To further complicate any blogging attempts, my computer is on its last legs and is   so . . . .  stinkin' . . . . . . . . .  slow.  

On top of all that, every few months I feel that it just frees my soul to severely limit my internet time.  Unsurprisingly, when I unplug myself and simple live in the real world with real people I feel like a real person!  It's been nice. 

But I guess I've had enough of reality, so here I am again!

No hay comentarios :